Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson, MS
If you were the victim of someone else’s negligence or carelessness that led to an 18-wheeler, car, truck, or motorcycle accident; workplace injury; or jarring slip and fall accident, the attorneys at Williams Newman Williams are here to help you.
We hold negligent parties and their insurers accountable for the injuries our clients suffer. Our lawyers thoroughly investigate, skillfully negotiate, and, if necessary, aggressively litigate your case to ensure that you receive every penny possible under law. Our Jackson attorneys have a tremendous record of success in helping people in Mississippi and throughout the southern United States recover compensation in difficult times. Over the years, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
At our law firm, we have gained valuable experience in representing defendants, such as large insurance companies and nursing homes. This background has given us the legal knowledge and understanding of strategies that obtain positive results for severely injured clients in state and federal courts.
You can depend on our attorneys for experienced personal injury representation that brings you peace of mind. We know how insurance defense and nursing home defense attorneys think. We stay one step ahead of them to achieve the justice you deserve.
Let us fight to protect your rights, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. Call (601) 228-6722 to arrange your free initial consultation. We’ll come to you.
Confidential Personal Injury Case
18-Wheeler Collision Resulting in Neck and Back Injuries
Nursing Home Case Involving Misplacement of Feeding Tube Into Resident’s Lung Resulting in Infection and Death
Jury Verdict in Motor Vehicle Collision
Commercial Vehicle Collision Resulting in Neck Injury
Nursing Home Case Where Facility Allowed Resident to Bleed to Death Following Dental Extractions
Commercial Vehicle Collision Resulting in Neck and Back Injuries
Resulting in Neck and Back Injuries $750,000 Premises Liability Case Where Tenant Murdered Another Tenant
Nursing Home Case Involving a Resident Who Fell From Her Walker Resulting in Subdural Hematoma
Car Wreck Case Resulting in Back and Knee Injuries
Protecting Your Rights & Best Interests
Our law firm is fully prepared to protect your rights when someone else’s negligence has caused you or a loved one to suffer a serious or catastrophic injury.
We can help you if you suffered an injury in:
- A motor vehicle accident involving a car, motorcycle, ATV, 18-wheeler, a distracted or drunk driver, and resulting in serious injuries.
- Nursing home abuse, neglect, or mistreatment, resulting in falls, bedsores, broken bones, or other injuries, and caused by physician, nurse, or staff negligence or failures in training and supervision.
- An accident on property (premises liability), resulting in serious injury or death, including an assault at a business or abuse or neglect of a child at a daycare center.
- A birth accident as a result of medical negligence during pregnancy, delivery, or postnatal care.
- A workplace accident qualifying for workers’ compensation.
- An offshore accident while working on a ship, at a harbor, or in another maritime occupation qualifying for relief under the Jones Act.
- Wrongful death, meaning an accident claiming the life of your loved one as a result of injuries sustained due to negligence.
Our law firm has the financial resources to hire the proper professionals, specialists, and expert witnesses who help with our investigation and fact-finding processes. We use these valuable resources to represent clients from all walks of life. No matter who comes through our doors, we believe in treating every client with the respect he or she deserves.
All Personal Injury Claims Begin with a Free Consultation
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting Williams Newman Williams. Your initial consultation with our Jackson attorneys is free of charge. Call us at (601) 228-6722.
We respond promptly to all email and overnight messages, answer your questions honestly and directly, and offer maximum availability to any of your concerns throughout the legal process. The contingency fee basis for our work means that you owe no attorney fee unless we collect for you. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you!
At Williams Newman Williams, we relentlessly fight on behalf of our clients. Retain our attorneys, and we will provide the legal help you need and deserve.